Sunday 2 October 2011

Finished Garter Corset and Stockings

Please excuse the ass and slight nudity thing going on but its hard to avoid when making lingerie/intimates.
Unfortunately I have not yet made knickers that would be appropriate for this combo. I do love the way these two go together and am really happy how my first boned corset turned out! with the detachable tights it means that different tights can be chosen to coordinate with the corset.
The yarn ties add a femine 
I think the corset is a perfect additionial piece for my collection as it adds a bit of structure to the comfortable and loose collection, plus a bit of sex appeal while still retaining a casual and practical use. The socks/stockings are quite plain and not feminie and serve a pratical purpose of warmth.

Front.

Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment