Friday 23 September 2011

Inspiration and remembering - M⏃D BUNNY




This is a blog I found in assignment 1. when I went to find the home of one of my concept board images.
Its probably the most beautiful blog ever ! Its full of photographs of landscapes, people, places, things that posses a raw and natural quality. There is a sense of past and silence within each image. I do not want to forget this with my collection so I think I need to remember the staining of fabrics and the degrading look of fabrics.

http://madbunny.tumblr.com/





The staining of my garments is very important with creating a memory within the garments, will look into tea dying tonight. I think tea dyeing or spot dying will give each garments a feeling of warn and past use.

p.s Sorry about the uneven layout of pics, blogging is not my specialty

No comments:

Post a Comment