Tuesday 18 October 2011

Almost finished Line up

Almost finished the line up! I just need to add text. I decided to use a photograph for the background as I found with my last assignment that when hand rendering everything it became very disconnected with reality. Also these girls wouldn't be seen trudging up a mountain I think the quiet, serene yet slightly degraded landscape fits perfectly with my theme and is in fact one of the original images I was inspired by. I used this image on my mood board however ti was tiny because I couldn't find a larger version, but now I will put it on mood board and blow it up as to eliminate the harsh edges. I think the way the models are slightly overlaping adds to the textural and layering aspect of this collection. Feeling a little better abouts this assignmetn now. Now jsut need to bang out illustrations and continue Range book + make material swatch/imagery book (fabric/colour board) and details board...then complete samples..ekkk

Line up almost complete


No comments:

Post a Comment